Friday, September 23, 2011

Writer's Block, by M

I’ve been wanting to update this again this week, but I truly haven’t been inspired with what to write about. Normally I have a stream of thoughts and ideas floating through my head, and this week it’s just kind of been dry. Maybe it’s because I haven’t been reading as much as I normally do… so my thoughts haven’t been stirred by anything new or exciting. As such, it’s just been “the usuals,” which are literally just a constant rotation of the following:

-I’m hungry
-Why is it so difficult to find a good man?
-Starting work at 7:20am is miserable.
-Seriously, people have having legitimate babies now?
-Adulthood is not that fun… for real.
-Why does my hair look like a rat’s nest 80% of the time?

Seriously. I’d bet that 76% of my conscious thought processes are spent on these things. The other 14% is probably broken down as such:

8% work
3% prayer (that’s bad, I know)
2% random problem solving
1% food and cooking

The other activities are relatively mindless, such as driving, cleaning, watching TV, talking on the phone etc. Haha!

Anyway, I’ve been wanting to post something brilliant and inspired, and it just hasn’t been coming to me. So there you have it… maybe I’ll have something here in the next couple of days. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment